For some reason, people seem to like this photo that I personally don't like at all.
- Winner in Good and Bad portraits Photo Challenge. February, 2017. Viewbug.
- Won Featured. August, 2016. Viewbug.
- Won People's Choice in Pain Photo Challenge. June, 2016. Viewbug.
- Won People's Choice in The Eyes have It Photo Challenge. May, 2016. Viewbug.
- Won Contest Finalist in Movember Photo Contest. January, 2016. Viewbug.
This one is from a (short) serie of studio self portrait from December 2015.
Technically, from a photographer point of view, the time of the day didn't really matter because it was a studio shooting. But, from a model management point of view, it should be noted it was at the end of the afternoon, and the model (me actually) already had a few Jacks.
A soft box, and that's it.
A Nikon D700, Nikkor 50mm F/1.8, tripod, studio lights and commander, and a black background.
Sometimes there is no inspiration. You just want to shoot something, or someone, and you are to lazy or too drunk to go out, or you have no model at hand.
Nothing fancy... Contrast, levels, and black and white. A few days after the shooting...